The week is finally over! And I thought about updating the blog since I have nothing to do. And since I found a new quiz. Hee.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.' You didn't lock the drawer?' (from Hercule Poirot: The complete short stories by Agatha Christie)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.Looking idiotical here...>.>
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?Uh...the Twelve Kingdoms...I think...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:5 in the evening?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?5:16 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?The rain, the cars outside. Yups. Oh, and the flushing of a toilet.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?A couple of hours ago, coming back from ballet class.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?Uh...a word document.
9. What are you wearing?An orange FILA tee and black sweatpants. Why? Cause I was too lazy to change after I got back from class.
10. Did you dream last night?Yups. I dreamt of my sister's death and not being able to find her body for burial. T_T
11. When did you last laugh?A few minutes ago based on something stupid that was written in the word document by MYSELF.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?Some certificates, a stick board, two posters, 4 glow-in-the-dark stars from Mei Yi and a photo of myself. ^.^ Does light switch count?
13. Seen anything weird lately?Yeah. My sister hasn't been exibiting any movements in her computer chair most of the day...
14. What do you think of this quiz?...a time killer?
15. What is the last film you saw?A Man called Hero. :D (DVD by the way...)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?Let's see...I'll get a new house, new clothes, new TV, a laptop for my sis so she will stop hogging the computer, chocolates, new books to read, a new computer and...that's about it, I guess.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Who's the "I" refering to??? Well, here's something about me that I'm sure no one knows- my mouth is still sore from braces so please PLEASE remember that and don't invite me out to eat food other than liquified stuff.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?Change all people who are rude and inconsiderate.
19. Do you like to dance?Yups.
20. George Bush:What about him?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?Eh...Darling. Haa, Miss Darling Tan. What a lousy name, that is...if my husband's surname is Tan. Nah, I shall call her Raquel. ^.^
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?Etienne...maybe.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?If I have the money and the knowledge and the guts...then sure!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?Well done my good and faithful servant. Come on, who doesn't want to hear those words from God acknowledging all the things you've done which, perhaps no one else knows of?
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:Um...Cartan, Mei Yi, Cheryl...and anyone else.